Chuck was born December 18, 1937, in New Ulm, Minnesota, to Laurene and Henry Brueske. He was a college professor at Mount Union College in Alliance, Ohio, for 40 years and an adjunct professor at Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington, after he retired from Mount Union.
He loved to fish, play cards, cite trivia, and drink lots of coffee. He was a survivor. No matter how often he was handed a bad hand in life, he bounced back and took it in stride. He was an unselfish, caring, loving husband and father, and a very proud grandfather.
He is survived by his wife Brenda, two sons, Curtis and Christopher, two daughters-in-law, Colleen and Sabine, four grandsons, Nick, Drew, Thomas, and Connor, and one granddaughter, Katie.
Calling hours will be held on Thursday April 28th from 7:00PM – 9:00PM at Moles Farewell Tributes in Bellingham, WA. A graveside service will be held on Friday April 29th at 11:00AM at Bayview Cemetery in Bellingham, followed by a 2:00PM memorial service at First Presbyterian Church in Bellingham.
- Date & Time: April 28, 2022 (7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Venue: Moles Farewell Tributes
- Location: 2465 Lakeway Drive Bellingham, WA 98229 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: April 29, 2022 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Bayview Cemetery
- Location: Bellingham, WA - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: April 29, 2022 (2:00 PM)
- Venue: First Presbyterian Church
- Location: 1031 N Garden St. Bellingham, WA 98225 - (Get Directions)