Dear Community Members, Veterans and Families of Veterans,
For over half a century, we here at Greenacres Memorial Park have had the distinct honor and privilege to host the Memorial Day Avenue of Flags and Festival of Flags Concert and Remembrance Ceremony.
Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty surrounding the important battle against this silent enemy COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel this years Festival of Flags Concert and Remembrance Ceremony on Memorial Day.
With a continued focus of the safety of Veterans and their families, we will be following the public health guidelines as Memorial Day approaches to determine if the Avenue of Flags display will be possible this year and make a further announcement as the important weekend approaches.
Greenacres Memorial Park
Moles Farewell Tributes & Crematory
Dear Whatcom County families,
Hello neighbors. Together, as a community facing the Coronavirus COVID-19, we find ourselves in unprecedented times. Be assured that the team at Moles Farewell Tributes and at Greenacres Memorial Park is providing Whatcom County families the same high-quality care, compassion, and dignity that our community has counted on for four generations. We have taken a number of steps to protect the health and safety of the families we serve and our team members.
- We offer tele-arrangements for families and individuals making cremation and burial arrangements. This includes both those making arrangements at the time of need and those planning ahead for themselves or a loved one with our funeral homes and memorial park.
- You will find hand sanitizing stations at the entrances of all our facilities.
- We are taking extra precautions to sanitize all commonly touched surfaces.
- Moles Farewell Tributes is complying with all Washington State proclamations about social distancing and public gatherings.
- Our team members are trained in the use of Personal Protective Equipment and safety protocols.
Providing the best care for Whatcom County families in this evolving situation is our number one concern. We are actively monitoring the situation with COVID-19 in and around Whatcom County and updating our protocols as needed. If you have any questions our staff is a phone call away.
About Moles Farewell Tributes
At Moles Farewell Tributes, we specialize in creating beautiful memorial events that honor the story of a lifetime in unique and memorable ways.
We are often asked “What is a Farewell Tribute?”. The answer is that a Farewell Tribute is an option for families who do not want a traditional funeral but want to do something to mark the passing of a loved one.
No two Farewell Tributes are alike because each one is customized to tell the story of your unique journey through life. Our goal is to make your Farewell Tribute feel more like a celebration than a funeral.
We recognize that many people have never experienced an event like this, which is why we back our services with our exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee.