Schedule a Consultation
Making funeral arrangements beforehand gives you time to consider all your options and truly plan a service that’s unique to you. If you’re still on the fence, below are a few more reasons why preplanning is a good option.
Nobody likes to think about death, let alone their own but planning for it is one of the most caring things you can do for your loved ones. Moles Farewell Tributes has cared for over 50,000 families in Northern Washington for almost a century. We are the leading memorial service provider upholding the highest standards of ethical service, professionalism, confidentiality, and trust.
Why Plan Ahead
Most individuals have found that by making their arrangements in advance, they gain several important benefits:
- Reduce the emotional stress associated with the death of a loved one
- Prevent the financial strain of paying for final expenses
- Ensure that your wishes and desires are carried out
This gesture of thoughtfulness is one that your family and loved ones will appreciate.
Why Choose Us
We are dedicated to caring for families as we would our own. If we can help you and your family in any way, we would be honored. We are the only funeral and cremation service in Whatcom County to provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We have 3 full time licensed, experienced, and trusted Family Service Counselors on staff to the meet the needs of community members, like you.
- We write down all your wishes, and help you secure the finances to pay for them.
- Our Family Service Counselors can meet with you in-person at your home, at one of our 3 locations, or complete remote Pre-Arrangements are available.