Did you know…?
Before considering a discount cremation company, here are five questions you should ask before you trust a funeral service with your loved ones.
- Do they own and operate their own crematory, or do they contract with a third-party service? If they contract with a third party, where are they located and have they inspected the facility recently?
- Exactly where will your loved one be before cremation? Is the facility clean and secure? Is it temperature controlled? Can you see it?
- What is included in their price? Will the family have to purchase a marker separately?
- Can the family say goodbye to their loved one before the cremation? Will someone from the discount firm be available to help the family?
- So that you can be assured that you actually have your loved one’s ashes, how does the discount cremation company positively identify the cremated remains?