How we help with the 4 top cremation concerns of Whatcom County families
Concern #1 — Wondering if they receive the correct remains
A quick Google search on the term “cremation mistake” returns 409,000 shocking results. Page after page of examples in which unintentional mistakes resulted in the family receiving the wrong ashes back from the crematory or funeral home.
At Moles Farewell Tributes, we believe you should never have to question whether we return the correct ashes to your family. That is why we have…
- our own secure crematory
- certified technicians
- exclusive 15-Step Chain of Custody process that greatly exceeds industry standards.
Concern #2 — Having the opportunity to say goodbye one last time
Saying goodbye to your loved one is never easy. Unfortunately, in today’s culture, many people try to skip this step.
The sad reality is that failing to say goodbye to someone you love leaves emotional wounds that may never heal.
At Moles Farewell Tributes, every family is given the opportunity for a private farewell in one of our tastefully decorated visitation rooms.
On a practical level, this an important step in our 15-Step Chain of Custody secure process. On an emotional level, this private time helps family members as they mourn the loss.
Concern #3 — Finding a place for a farewell ceremony or memorial service
Over 70% of cremations in Whatcom County conclude with some form of farewell ceremony or memorial service.
Whether religious or non-religious a service of some form always plays an important role in the healing process for the family and friends.
For many families, finding a place for a beautiful farewell ceremony can be difficult. At Moles Farewell Tributes, every family we serve receives the Free use of our Bayview Chapel in Bellingham.
Farewell Celebrant services are available for an additional charge.
Concern #4 — Deciding what to do with the cremated remains
All too often a family member receives the cremated remains and left wondering…now what? Do you scatter the remains at sea? Do you place them in an urn? What do you do with the urn?
When you choose Moles Farewell Tributes to cremate your loved one, you receive the free placement of the remains at Stillwaters Cremation Cemetery in Greenacres Memorial Park.
Even if you already have other plans for the remains this transferable benefit can be given as a gift by you to anyone seeking to provide their loved one with a beautiful final resting place and a permanent historical recording of the location.
Did you know…?
Before considering a discount cremation company, here are five questions you should ask before you trust a funeral service with your loved ones.
- Do they own and operate their own crematory, or do they contract with a third-party service? If they contract with a third party, where are they located and have they inspected the facility recently?
- Exactly where will your loved one be before cremation? Is the facility clean and secure? Is it temperature controlled? Can you see it?
- What is included in their price? Will the family have to purchase a marker separately?
- Can the family say goodbye to their loved one before the cremation? Will someone from the discount firm be available to help the family?
- So that you can be assured that you actually have your loved one’s ashes, how does the discount cremation company positively identify the cremated remains?