The Funeral Director will gather information required for the death certificate.
- Full Name and Address of deceased
- Marital Status
- Date and City of Birth
- Highest Level of Education
- Father’s Name, Mother’s Name (including maiden name)
- Name of Spouse (if married)
- Occupation and Employer
- Social Security card
- DD-214 form (if Veteran)
- Any advance planning paperwork (if applicable) Planning Ahead
Decisions to Consider
The white rose is thought to symbolize sincerity, spirituality, reverence,
and a love stronger than death.