Second, when you’re ready, we will listen carefully while you and your family share their life story. Some of the things we will be listening for are the following.
- Place of birth and family
- Passions as a child
- Schools attended
- If married, how did they meet?
- Favorite vacation stories
- Connections to the community (e.g., service clubs, church, etc.)
- The one word that would describe how they approached life
At this point the creative process takes over and we begin to explore unique and memorable ways to share the story with family and friends who will be attending your Farewell Tribute.
We will ask you to bring in pictures that can be used in a video tribute and other pictures for display boards. If you have any personal items that can help tell the story we would welcome those as well. For example, if they loved quilting we could setup a display of their quilts.
On the day of the event you can relax and experience the Farewell Tribute knowing that your Moles team will handle the details.
The final step in our process is explore your families desire for a lasting and permanent memorial tribute that honors a life’s journey. This tribute can take many forms such as;
- a beautiful video tribute to be replayed on special occasions
- customized memorial jewelry that will become family heirlooms
- a personalized headstone that goes beyond the traditional name & dates
- an engraved name plate at Stillwaters Botanical Cremation Garden
Much like weddings, some are small intimate affairs and some are massive events. For example, if you wanted us to rent a yacht and have your Farewell Tribute while cruising Bellingham Bay (yes, that is possible) there would be some extra charges involved.
Moles Farewell Tributes is proud to serve Bellingham, Ferndale, Greenacres Memorial Park WA and the surrounding communities: Lynden, Blaine, Sumas, Everson, Deming, Birch Bay, Laurel, Mountain View, Neptune Beach WA.