Paul Manuel Pimentel, born October 3, 1973, of Maple Falls, Washington passed away Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Bellingham, Washington.
Paul was a great man and many people enjoyed dropping by the Maple Falls Texaco to have coffee and conversation with him daily. He always had a nickname or joke with everyone he met. Paul was a hard worker and worked hard to take care of his family any way he could. He was a loving husband and best friend with his wife Tara.
Paul is survived by his loving wife and their 3 children. He is also survived by his granddaughter, his 2 sisters, many aunts, uncles, and cousins, and many nephews and nieces.
The funeral will be held on Friday, January 31st at Maple Falls Cemetery at 11 a.m. A memorial service will be held after at 12 p.m. at the North County Christ the King Church in Maple Falls at 8794 Kendall Road, Maple Falls, WA 98266.
- Date & Time: Jan 31, 2020 (11:00 AM)
- Venue: Maple Falls Cemetery
- Location: Cemetery Road Maple Falls, WA 98266 - (Get Directions)
- Date & Time: Jan 31, 2020 (12:00 PM)
- Venue: North County Christ the King Church
- Location: 8794 Kendall Road Maple Falls, WA 98266 - (Get Directions)