On Nov. 8, 2021, Linda Irene Owen went to sleep in the loving arm of Jesus. Linda was born in Seattle, WA on Sept. 20, 1943. She will always be remembered as a devoted mother and grandmother. She was also dedicated to her career as an ICU nurse at St. Joseph Hospital, caring for everyone with kindness and compassion. She was a devoted follower of Christ, and loved her Lord with all her heart.
She is survived by her brother Phil (Lorene) Boldman; son Kevin Korum, daughters Cherri Lyons, Jennifer (Cris) Greene, and Stephanie (Daniel) Owen; grandchildren Brandon (Nikki) Owen, Lindsay Alaniz, Matthew (Shaina) Greene, Calvin Pray, Joshua (Alley) Greene, Zachary Greene, and Jeremy Korum; 8 adored great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephew that were very special to her. She is preceded in death by her parents Gilbert and Ruth Boldman, sister Kathleen Case, and grandson Ryan Lyons.
A graveside service will be held on Tues. Dec 7, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at Greenacres Memorial Park (5700 Northwest Dr. Ferndale, WA), followed by a celebration of life at 12:30 p.m. at Bellingham Seventh Day Adventist Church (5321 Waschke Rd. Bellingham, WA).
- Date & Time: December 07, 2021 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: Greenacres Memorial Park
- Location: 5700 Northwest Dr. Ferndale, WA 98248 - (Get Directions)
Celebration of Life
- Date & Time: December 07, 2021 (12:30 PM)
- Venue: Bellingham Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Location: 5321 Waschke Rd. Bellingham, WA 98226 - (Get Directions)