Arlene Ann Sargent, 76, of Bellingham, went home to be with our Lord on November 15, 2014.
A Memorial Service will be held at Moles Farewell Tributes, 2465 Lakeway Dr., Bellingham on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 1:00PM with Paul Ellison officiating. Burial will follow on Monday, November 24th at 10:30am at Greenacres Memorial Park, 5700 Northwest Dr., Ferndale WA.
Arlene was born in Waterloo, Iowa to Hazel and Clarence Moody on October 9, 1938. She went to high school at West Waterloo High and graduated in 1956. Arlene was a wonderful wife, mother and grandmother. She was strong in her faith and enjoyed reading, doing puzzles, board games and spending time with her family.
Arlene was preceded in death by her parents Clarence and Hazel Moody and brother Don Moody. She is survived by her husband Pete Sargent; daughter Kalene (Scott) Drummond; grandsons Joshua (Karen) Drummond, Brandon Drummond, Jacob Drummond; granddaughter Sarah Drummond; great grandchildren Michelle and Jordan Drummond; brothers Robert (Carolyn) Moody of CA, Dick (Sherry) Moody of CA, Tim (Donna) Cutler of AZ; sister Karen (Paul) Ellison of WA and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family wishes to extend their gratitude to St. Joseph’s Hospital and Highland Care Center of Bellingham for their support in her final days.
- Date & Time: Nov 24, 2014 (No Time)
- Venue: Greenacres Memorial Park And Event CenterFerndale
- Location: 5700 Northwest Drive Ferndale, WA 98248
- Phone Number: (360) 384-3401
- Date & Time: Nov 22, 2014 (No Time)
- Venue: Bayview Event CenterBellingham
- Location: 2465 Lakeway Drive Bellingham, WA 98229
- Phone Number: (360) 733-0510