Moles Farewell Tributes & Crematory - Greenacres Memorial Park
Moles Farewell Tributes – Greenacres Memorial Park is conveniently located within Greenacres Memorial Park in the center of Whatcom County at the corner of Axton Road and Northwest.
Moles Farewell Tributes – Greenacres Memorial Park is large enough to handle all sizes of memorial events yet small enough to add an intimate element to your gathering. With a chapel, reception area, and selection rooms your family will be able to meet all of your needs at one location. Plus our onsite crematory and cemetery options make this difficult time a little bit easier for your family.
All farewell events conducted at Moles Farewell Tributes – Greenacres Memorial Park are backed by our exclusive Moles Farewell Satisfaction Guarantee.
Managing Funeral Director
Director of Family Services
Family Service Counselor
RULES & REGULATIONS
FOR FLORAL DISPLAY & MARKER CARE INFORMATION
- Greenacres Memorial Park is a privately owned property.
- Park open dawn to dusk.
- Visitors found on the premises after dark will be asked to leave.
- Cemetery office open Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, except holidays.
- Chapel mausoleum pass key available at cemetery office.
- Speed limit in the park is 10 mph.
- Park cars along the roadway.
- Do not park on the grass.
- Dogs or other pets must be on a leash.
- Remove any droppings left by your animal. Bag dispensers are located around the grounds.
- Please place trash in the GREEN above ground trash cans located throughout park.
- Potted plants and other flower arrangements may contain fertilizing elements that could cause rusting. Care should be taken when placing such materials on memorial markers as discoloration may occur. Greenacres Memorial Park cannot be held responsible for such damage.